Monday, July 19, 2010

Jobs, jobs, jobs

Hey People!

Today was horrid.

I'm not really into fashion and stuff but I have always wanted to work in Supre or one of those really cool and popular stores, I have also always wanted to go and become a waitress at a really cool and popular restaurant.

So today I decided to go job searching after surfing the web for any cool nearby jobs.

And I came up with working for three cool shops and a popular diner which I often go to on dates and such.

Anyway. I found out that they will only let experienced people to work at the diner (explains why the food is so yummy!) and there are already waiting lists to work at the three shops I had a choice of.

So I am still jobless and I'm really starting to regret skipping Uni after just a few months of it.

I think I might go there, however, and try again, maybe I'll learn how to sew clothes or cook.

What do you guys think??

--Miss Vipro

No comments: