Thursday, October 7, 2010

Saving Buster

{Edit} I'm feeling so sad. the holidays are almost over and straight away when I get back to school I have a double prac followed by a double science. why cant God just kill me now?

But on good news I'm thinking about adopting a gorgeous little cocker spaniel from the vets where i work part-time as an receptionist. the dog is so cute and just came from a bad home. he's seven-year-old and has this strange stomach infection. The doctors are thinking about putting him down unless someone adopts him.
The problem is that I already have two cats named Meouf (for anyone who watches Pokemon) and a tabby named Ginger. My mum says that she'd rather that I dont bring him home (his name is Buster, very appropriate isn't it?) but if I really want to save him from being put down I can, only I have to pay for all the treatment he's going to need.
So, my family is pretty poor, I live with just my mum and my older brother and I know that the treatment for Buster is going to be a LOT, so I have no idea what I should do. I dont want a dead dog on my concience.
I dont have a photo of him but this is one which I got off of the net which looks just like him


I also want to thank everyone for their advice on how I can stop my sleeping problems. They're still here (and i got a new pillow) but hopefully they will soon go away.
Also, I'm working on my spelling and grammer, hopefully it will all be better in my next update!

3 comments:

M!@ said...

aww, that is so sweet that you want to save the dog. But it would probably be a large drain on your money which you actually got from you workHope you get better with your sleeping problems and thanks for following!

Amanda said...

tsk, tsk
Why is money always a hassel these days. It'll be so much simpler if everything was free or there was nothing there to be bought in the first place.

LadyNansei said...

Maybe you should put up flyers or something to get other people to adopt the dog, so you can save the dog AND not drain all of your money (and annoy your cats)(;